Continuing Dental education
Educational Implant Program.
Agenda: (7 DECEMBER 2019)
This course is for General Dentists delivered by prof. Samir Koheil,
Courses restricted to THREE Graduated candidates.
The course includes the following:
- Theoretical Lectures : Treatment planning.
- Tracing of CBCT and use of Radio-graphic Implant.
- Surgical protocol following self-tapping methods, Indication of immediate load implants, Indications of immediate replacement implants and
- Prosthetic options & Failure management.
- When and why to Screw or Cement.
- Hands-on work shop and place implants following the flap and flap-less technique on special models designed for.
- We will support candidate with four self-tap American implants and place them by himself under my supervision.
- Prosthetic option performed according to the treatment plan adjusted.
Now we will consider that he has finished the course.
- Prof. Dr Samir Koheil has worked from his practice (Implant and Cosmetic Centre)
- Prof. Koheil is interest in Implant Dentistry began early in his career with his formal training in CONNECTICUT USA 1991.
- Dentist Consultation, We offer dentist and general practitioners advice needed. The Dental Implant Cosmetic Center staff are always ready to reciprocate consultation with dentists beside direct online consultation, leaning to a well established knowledge and experience.
- Dental implant Lectures/go to the menu and select lectures