Continuing Dental education
Educational Implant Program.
Agenda: (July-October 2011) (December -April 2011)
Courses restricted to five Graduated candidates.
The course includes the following:
- Theoretical part: Treatment planning, Surgical protocol following self-tapping methods, Indication of immediate load implants, Indications of immediate replacement implants and Prosthetic options & Failure management
- Hands-on work shop and place implants following the flap and flap-less technique on special models designed for.
- Observe live implant surgeries.
- We will support candidate with four self-tap Amirecan implants and place them by himself under my supervision.
- Prosthetic option performed according to the treatment plan adjusted.
Now we will consider that he has finished the course.
- ICOI approval, The Alexandria Dental Cosmetic Implant Center offer the aid of approving, recommending and accomplishing implant cases presented to ICOI for dentist who seeking the fellowship to the ICOI
- Dentist Consultation, We offer dentist and general practitioners advice needed. The Dental Implant Cosmetic Center staff are always ready to reciprocate consultation with dentists beside direct online consultation, leaning to a well established knowledge and experience.
- Dental implant Lectures/go to the menu and select lectures